Martini (Hauppauge, NY) is launching MMServices,
productivity-focused operational improvement to help:
- Lower production costs.
- Properly maintain equipment so that it achieves optimum
performance levels with minimal downtimes, while containing repair
- Upgrade and retrofit current equipment with technology that
leverages the newest advances.
- Exceed productivity expectations with proper staff training
– at no increased cost.
- Improve plan workflow processes.
At its core, the newly launched MMServices is a process
improvement program which collectively embraces the functions of
machine, people and workflow. Staffed by Muller's certified
engineering and support team, Muller Martini's MMServices consists
of a step-by-step evaluation and implementation program that
employs best practices and features the following integrated
- MMStartup. Muller Martini machinery is installed,
operators are trained and production is started to run cost
effectively and at peak performance.
- MMRepair. This original spare parts and repair service
ensures an optimum level of production with limited downtime.
- MMRemote. A secure, password protected remote access
capability for updates and trouble shooting direct with the
- MMUptodate. Machine updates are offered so that equipment
maintains state-of-the-art performance levels.
- MMInspect. Muller technicians test system conditions at
regular intervals to prevent unexpected production downtimes.
- MMImprove. Muller's productivity experts assess and
improve the performance of an organization's equipment, operators
and workflow in order to lower production costs and enhance
- MMMaintain. Maintenance protection programs at a fixed
cost. Lower total cost of ownership with added benefits such
as free 24/7 phone support and discount on spare parts.
- MMSelect. Ancillary services such as relocation and
start-up of equipment, operator training via the web, classroom and
hands-on and many competitive priced consumables including
strapping material and endboards, both new for 2010.
Muller Martini president and CEO Werner Naegeli says, "The
development of MMServices was an intensive, well-formulated
undertaking because it encompasses the total customer experience.
We believe it's an industry groundbreaker, and one that
demonstrates Muller Martini's continued commitment to the long-term
growth of each and every customer."