Hauppauge, NY-based Muller Martini’s
MMServices operational improvement program will make its U.S. debut
at Graph Expo
MMServices, staffed by Muller’s certified engineering and
support team, features the following integrated service offerings:
- MMStartup. Muller Martini’s technicians and
engineers get the machine up and running while customizing the
system’s technology to achieve high production
- MMRepair. Original spare parts and repair service.
- MMRemote. A secure, password protected 24/7 remote access
capability for updates and troubleshooting direct with the
- MMUptodate. Machine updates ensure that equipment
continues to run efficiently while maintaining performance.
- MMInspect. Muller technicians test system conditions at
regular intervals to prevent unexpected production downtimes.
- MMImprove. Muller’s productivity experts assess and
improve the performance of an organization’s equipment,
operators and workflow to lower production costs and enhance
- MMSelect. Ancillary services: MMRelocation –
Relocation of your equipment treated like a new machine
installation by the people who know the machine best; MMMaintain
– Regularly scheduled maintenance programs; MMTrain –
operator training, including an e-learning component; MMSupplies
– Muller Martini branded machine consumables.
Muller Martini’s Orbit three-knife trimmer will be
demonstrated during the show, performing complete changeovers in
Suited for the mid-to-high performance range, Orbit features full
automation and the ability to trim up to 80 mm at 7,200 cph.
Orbit performance features on display at Graph Expo will include:
- SmartPress. This proprietary, servo-drive technology
provides for a gentle, controlled pressing process in which air
between the paper fully escapes from the product. This
results in the optimal precondition for perfect trim and ultimately
prevents costly line stoppages.
- Swing cut. The Orbit’s transport, pressing and
cutting units are driven independently of each other. This
helps assure the optimal trimming speed regardless of the
machine’s cycle time.
- User-friendly operation. The Orbit features clearly
arranged, intuitive controls which allow the operator to quickly
prepare for the next job while the current job is still