Standard Finishing Systems (Andover, MA) will feature live
demonstrations of a broad range of automated postpress, paper
handling and inserting solutions at Graph Expo, including several
North American debuts. Highlights include:
- The Horizon HT-80 three-knife trimmer is designed for operation
off-line or inline with the Horizon BQ-470, SB-07 and SB-09S
- The Horizon BQ-160 perfect binder, featuring PUR adhesive
capability and new functionality, will be shown inline with the new
CRB-160 cover creaser, which is set up through the color
touchscreen on the BQ-160.
- The Horizon AFC-746F large-format folder offers throughput
speeds up to a record-setting 787 fpm.
- The Horizon StitchLiner 6000 digital saddlestitcher will be
fronted by Hunkeler unwinding and rotary cutting technology that
has been tightly integrated with the Horizon saddlestitching
- The “VIVA” suite of vision-based inspection systems
is designed for document integrity, quality control and
verification in production environments.
- The Horizon CABS 6000 (6,000 books/hr.) perfect binding system
includes the MG-600 gatherer, SB-17 (17-clamp) perfect binder and
HT-110 three-knife trimmer.