released the results of a shareholder meeting on the published
offer by Canon
Inc., via Canon Finance Netherlands B.V., for the shares of Océ
N.V. made January 28, 2010.
The following resolutions were adopted in connection with the
- The meeting granted discharge and release to the resigning
members of the supervisory board, effective on the settlement
- Toshizo Tanaka, Seymour Liebman, Norman Eley and J.M. van den
Wall Bake will be appointed members of the supervisory board
effective on the settlement date and under the condition that the
offer is declared unconditional.
The amendment of the Articles of Association is related to the
following three main subjects:
- Elimination of the cumulative protective preference
- Deletion of the transfer restriction re convertible cumulative
financing preference shares; and
- Changes to corporate governance structure.