Newton, KS; April 2014--Bunting® Magnetics Co. has announced exhibition plans for METPACK, the international metal packaging forum to be held in Essen, Germany, May 6-10, 2014. At the exhibition, Bunting will display a number of specialized products for metal decorating and can manufacture: •
• (NEW) Bunting PlateMaster™ Quick-Mount Decorator Cylinder System --
An entirely new decorator cylinder for Rutherford decorators, the Bunting PlateMaster saves metal decorators significant time and money by dramatically reducing changeover time. The lightest weight magnetic cylinder available, the Bunting PlateMaster provides runout tolerances of less than 0.0008 inches (0.02 millimeters), making it ideal for high definition printing.
• Bunting Spiral Rutherford Decorator Cylinders--Spiral magnetic circuit design maximizes plate-to-cylinder contact for less than full wrap plates.
• Bunting Concord Decorator Cylinders--Precise design, with runout tolerances of less than 0.0003 inches (0.01 millimeters).
• Concord Decorator Adjustable Registration Cylinders--An adjustable registration bar permits registration of the second plate. Precision runout tolerances of less than 0.0003 inches (0.01 millimeter) dramatically reduce second can rejects.
• Bunting Magnetic Can Conveyors--Bunting can conveyors, suitable for use in wet or washdown applications, are available in many different configurations and magnet strengths with both plastic mattop and fabric belts to convey empty and full cans up inclines of different angles.
• Bunting Magnetic Sheet Fanners--Oily, sticky, polished, or prefinished ferrous sheets are quickly and reliably separated by Bunting sheet fanners.
• Bunting Magnetic Aerosol Test Bath Rails--Aerosol cans are firmly and reliably held magnetically in heated water baths as a quality check for leaking and empty cans with Bunting magnetic bath rails.
Discussing the METPACK offerings, Bunting Magnetics Printing Product Manager Michael Wilks commented: "Bunting magnetic cylinders and can conveyors have long been favorites of can manufacturers and decorators around the world. Our new PrintMaster two-piece cylinder is fast becoming an industry standard." Don Suderman, Bunting Magnetics Material Handling Product Manager added: "Bunting manufactures a variety of magnetic can conveyors and horizontal magnetic transfer conveyors for 3-piece can handling. Application personnel will be available at METPACK to discuss such applications."
For more than 50 years, Bunting Magnetics Co. has developed and manufactured precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automobile, plastics, food, electronics and recycling industries. Bunting Magnetics Co. products serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, magnetic printing cylinders, metal detection equipment, bonded magnetics, and assemblies. Bunting magnetic printing cylinders are manufactured in Newton, Kansas. For additional information, call 316-284-2020 or log on to buntingmagnetics.com. Follow Bunting on Twitter (@BuntingMagCo) and LinkedIn (Bunting Magnetics Co).